- Use natural energy boosters to help shift temporary moments of fatigue,
such as stretching, water, herbal drinks, health protein bars, and
- A classic profile of a compulsive eater is one who uses food for emotional
An awareness of this connection, comfort-food is the first step toward
- Starting a physical exercise program requires an awareness of your biological
clock, that is knowing when you have the most energy, naturally. In addition,
it is equally important to know the low point of your energy.
- Planning regular periods of rest is a necessary part of a healthy fitness
- Regularly scheduled periods of walking within a realistic time frame of
your day is the best approach to begin a fitness program. Everyone deserves
a mid day break. Consider taking a walk during yours.